I miss my dogs. I'm emotional. I'm just here trying to live my life.
For My Best Friend.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
We both have been going through very similar situations. Just wanted to post this as a shout out to her, and to let her know that we deserve better than those douche bags. We deserve so much better.
Anyone else watch the show Taboo on National Geographic? There's a new episode coming up about a Filipino man who is so obsessed with Superman that he actually gets plastic surgery to look like him. Here's a link to the trailer: Being Superman
Okay, this is going to be SUPER embarrassing for me to talk about, but I just want to vent. Plus, I haven't blogged in a while, so I think it's better to kill two birds with one stone. So. Here it goes.... I want straight teeth. Badly. Hahahaha that was so awkward!! Even now, my fingers are twitching to start over with a different topic. I really would like to have straight teeth. It's embarrassing sometimes to smile or laugh because my teeth are so weird. I mean, I didn't get them fixed before 1) because my dentist said I didn't need them at the time, and 2) I didn't want to burden my parents with the cost. Still, after all that time, it sticks out in my mind like a bad parking job in the Walmart parking lot. I've been told my teeth are okay, but somehow, I feel as if I'm being told that for my appeasement. Not cool, y'all. XD Why didn't you guys tell me I look like a filipino doormouse?? Maybe THAT'S why...ah, nevermind that last pa...
I love how my layout has trees of purple sugary goodness. "Good choice, Sharai! It's so you!" I also LOVE Olive Garden. Shocking as it may seem, I've only been there twice; both times of which have occurred recently. And can I just pose a question to all of you? Why did none of you stress to me how amazing the breadsticks are?? You're all morally bankrupt for depriving me of that information. Next time I bake brownies and offer some to you, be afraid. Ooh, be afraid. You many find more than chocolate-marshmallow tastyness there, dear ones. Brain's in a few places at once at the moment. Food. Video Games. Books. Music. Food. In that order, mind you. ;) And lucky enough, I'm about to indulge in the wonderful bounty of FOOD! *Nom*Nom*Nom* as you strange folk like to use instead of practical verbal usage. Tonight I believe is Sinigang. For those who aren't Filipino, it's a stew. A terrible stew that gets you eating like a savage. It t...